Community Confirmation Program
395 Round Hill Road, Greenwich CT 06381 roundhillcommunitychurch.org
To make their Confirmation, youth are required to complete the following:
• Attendance of 10 total meetings – four large group and six mentor meetings.
• Follow-up review and exercises for missing classes.
• Completion of 10 community service hours.
• Submission of a written or recorded statement of faith.
• Completion of the student journal and Bloom book practices.
Our Confirmation program will consist of four monthly classes and an additional six mentor meetings over four months. Group classes will be offered in the Middle School Youth Room on the Second Sunday of the month from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The date for our Confirmation Sunday and Baptism is June 3, 2018.
If you would like to enroll your student in the 2018 Community Confirmation Program please complete this form. Thank you for your support and assistance in the spiritual formation of our youth at Round Hill Community Church and our community.
Understanding the purpose of the Confirmation Class and the expectations of youth and families who choose to participate, we acknowledge our intention to fully participate in the 2018 class.