Small Group Gatherings
Friendships at Round Hill are highly valued and appreciated. So it is natural that small gatherings or groups arise and have become integral to the life of the Church.
- The Women's Gathering meets to exchange ideas, nurture relationships, and make new discoveries about the lives of one another.
- The RHCC Book Club came about as an extension of the Women's Gathering and meets at a private home about eight times a year.
- Women's Spirit Rising is a group that meets once a month to explore spiritual issues in locations local and more far flung.
- The Men's Group hosts a breakfast several times a year to hear interesting speakers, and they also help out at many Church events.
- Meditation and Stress Reduction Classes are held weekly and open to all.
- Church School & Youth
- Faith Development
- About Us
- Round Hill Community House